[isgs] on-line voting problems

Judith Holler Judith.Holler at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Jun 10 06:39:00 PDT 2010

Dear all,

We have discovered that the on-line voting system doesn't seem to be working as smoothly as anticipated; some people haven't received the automated email inviting them to vote although they are current members, others are not receiving confirmation of their votes. Our programmer is currently looking into these issues and we hope to be able to contact you again soon with a solution to the problems. Please bear with us while we're trying to deal with these teething problems (the system is completely new so this is its first proper run...).

Thank you,
Judith

Dr Judith Holler
Lecturer in Language & Communication